Browse profiles of Member singles that have joined Meet Local Millionaires that are tagged with Uniforms. Dating other singles who have like minded interests is an ideal way to find things to do once you are dating. Create a 100% Free Profile to Date Tonight!
I AM A REAL MAN ..NO GAMES ..NO CHEATING ..NO LIE ..I LIKE TO STAY IN SHAPE, TRAVEL, EAT FINE FOODS, SUSHI IS MY FAVORITE ..I LIKE GOOD WINE, SUMMER NIGHTS, LOVE WATER SPORT OF ALL KINDS, I AM LOOKING FOR A REAL WOMEN TO SPEND MY TIME WITH NO GAMES,,, NO DRAMA ... TO LAUGH WITH, TO HOLD AND...
Hello, It's nice to get the chance to meet someone I can later have chats and expand a little on my life and what I do and I like learning about people and the things that make them who they are. I know how difficult is can be to meet good quality people here online as this has become the...
I'm 25, 5'9", athletic, muscular, a few extra pounds. I'm a happy and fun person and I like to surround myself with happy and fun people. I have a great sense of humor but I know when it's time to be serious. I get my enjoyment by giving it to others.
I tend to be pretty laid back. I am currently employed by Memorial-Hermann Healthcare System Security in Houston, TX. The pay is decent for the type of career I'm in. I firmly believe in correctly managing finances is 90% of financial success, and the other 10% is how much you make. That being...
Hi my name is Chris and I'm an aspiring model just saw this ad while I was creating my model profile and thought I'd try it out. I haven't had a lot of dating experience but thought I'd see how this goes. I love modeling, music and dancing. I'm getting ready to go to Africa for volunteer service...